Solutions › Payment Gateway Services
One of the most important e-commerce decisions you'll make is your choice of a payment gateway, the bridge or gateway between your e-commerce website and your bank's credit card processor. A number of factors go into the decision and therefore choosing an ideal payment gateway is very essential to keep up the pace in the online market, which will facilitate you to boost up your profit growth.
EBS provides merchants with fast, reliable and secure passage for transacting data via a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Internet Protocol (IP) connection, and manages the complex routing of payment information to the appropriate credit card processors.
- Integrates with almost all shopping carts to enable accepting credit cards
- Your own Merchant Account
- Your company's name in the customer's Credit Card statement
- Online management facilities to manage payment transactions and customize the service
- Verisign 128 bit SSL encryption for enhanced security
- Robust Risk Management Tools
- Advanced anti-fraud technologies and Fraud Detection Engines
- Easy Integration Process
- Easy installation, operation and management
- Optimum server utilization at your site
- Centralized and secure data management
- Upgradation and scalability
- Facility for tracking status of transactions
- Fraud Tracking Mechanism
- Online MIS Reports
|Payment Gateway||Setup Fee||TDR||AMC|
|EBS||Rs. 12000||5%||Rs. 2400|
|Tech Process||Rs. 14000||4%||Rs. 2400|
|CCAvenue||Rs. 15000||3.75%||Rs. 2400|
- Service tax of 12.36% will be applicable on all payments.
- Setup is a one time fee payable 100% in advance.
- TDR (Transaction Discount Rate) is a per transaction charge.
- AMC (annual maintenance) is charged by Vendor at the end of each year.